• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Ad Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway you could include inline contextual links based on keywords? For example, if someone mentions "Olark" in a post, then that keyword would automatically become a link of your choice. And if possible the link should be cloaked, IE: http://example.com/goto/olark. Please let me know if this is already a feature.

Thanks! :)

Is there anyway you could include inline contextual links based on keywords? For example, if someone mentions "Olark" in a post, then that keyword would automatically become a link of your choice. And if possible the link should be cloaked, IE: http://example.com/goto/olark. Please let me know if this is already a feature.

Thanks! :)
Not already a feature but something like that is planned at some point down the track.

Hello, what about of showing the ads if some custom fields criteria is found=?
Yep that is possible.

Hello,

With this add on, can i display ads on certain pages? Or certain forums? Or is it always for the entire forum?

It uses the same criteria as XenForo. So if you can show a notice on the area you want you can restrict ads to it as well. There are also plans to greatly enhance the criteria as XenForo criteria settings don't do everything that is needed.

Is this a lifetime liscense?
lifetime.webp ;)

Yes. Might need custom positions though which are currently bugged awaiting a maintenance release which I hope to get done this week.

It is high on the list but I can't give a time frame. I have had too many delays recently to confidently give any out. The first things it will get (other than a maintenance release) will include rotating ads and view/click counters.

Not in the very near though, I have to get my website done to handle everything properly first.

positions fixed would work for me. They are just sponsors. I am ready to buy if this can accomplish that at this time.

Purchased, at the very least to support a fellow Aussie, but also because it looks good now and the upcoming features sound terrific.
Thanks to SchmitzIT for the pointer and recommendation too.

I have the known bugs fixed, view and click through (banner only for clicks) counting done. And am now trying to think of the best way to handle rotating ads without adding much server load. Will be adding to the resource manager once done, hope to be very soon if I can sort out this issue.

And am now trying to think of the best way to handle rotating ads without adding much server load, hope to be very soon if I can sort out this issue.
Only thing its missing for me. Thanks for the great addon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom