• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Ad Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the feature, that User are Advertisers, and they can control theier banner with link target.

OK. I want to create a banner and bind this banner to a user.
So the user can upload a new image and change the target.
So the User have control what banner is displayed, baceuse the user is the customer.

Second wish is, that I can create a rotation.

Just bought the addon. Looks nice.

Oh. Well I plan to have a complete system for selling ad space. So they could purchase space, specify ads etc.

Yeah a rotation is something I will be adding very soon. There are a lot of things I am undecided on how to proceed, like the rotation for example. When I get back to this mod I will ask here what method would be best if I don't decide myself.

@ Robbo - You see the ad at random places, within the body of the post. If you look at Shawn's forums, you'll see what it does: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/ Go to a thread and look at the first post - see the ad - now refresh the page and you'll see it moves to another place inside the post. This is very effective.

Read the first post? Along with support since it is paid. Along with a hell of a lot of planned features. Look at the screenshots and you can see the difference... but by all means if you want free then use his.

Great addon with a very competitive price...i'm looking to it...little proposal: What about an Adsense Sharing module?

Any news on when the second beta might be around? No rush at all, just interested to know.
Next release will be to address small issues like the XenForo page criteria just not being good enough for this addon, need to extend it to have if page is not each of the options, not just if it is.

Great addon with a very competitive price...i'm looking to it...little proposal: What about an Adsense Sharing module?
What exactly is an adsense module? You mean have a new ad type for adsense where you make the ads like in adsense or something?

I believe he means users who have adsense account can get paid portions of the ad revenue generated from a thread they start/etc. VB had a hack for that.

How about the adsense sharing module Robbo takes 5% of total adsense money.
It'll give him incentive to make sure it is a perfect addon :)

I have thought of things like that but don't see it being a good solution until I have made this into the feature rich module I plan.

Yes but if Robbo will add the "adsense sharing" support i not have problem to pay 50 dollars and more for this. I remember the old VbAdvertise for vb - fully featured ad management - that costs 124$ a license.

Well the total price for this will be $39.95 AUD when all features are in. Until then it will be $29.95 for anyone who wants it before all features are in. I need to make a shop next to properly manage everything on my site before getting into adding more features to this (other than small things).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom