• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ad filter for sub nodes [Paid] [Deleted]

Akinak

Akinak, did you mean "sub-node" as "sub forum", while "node" as "forum" ?

If so, then we can't filter forums under category, can we ?

This add-on just works for filtering subforums under forum, right ?
No, it also work with categories (if categories have separate page). It no work in main forum page.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Akinak

1. How about filtering in a page that contains some categories (NOT a page which only contains a category's content) ? Will it work well ? (i.e.: https://xenforo.com/community/)
It work in some category page, but no in Main Forum page.

2. While filtering subnodes inside a page of categories, will it detect the subforums listed inside the dropdowns ?
No, it work only with level-1 nodes. Not with subforums.

Yes, it is compatible, becouse my add-on dont change main forum page.

It work in some category page, but no in Main Forum page.
Is it possible for you to make it works inside the Main Forum page too ? The logic is the Main Forum page needs this utility the most since more nodes to be searched there. It's quite important, IMHO.

BTW, I can't find the individual category page of this Xenforo site, could you share the link of Xenforo's individual category page please ?

No, it work only with level-1 nodes. Not with subforums.
Same with above, it'll be a lot better to be able to search for subforums inside dropdowns too, could you make it searches the subforums please ?

If you're implementing those two above, please take a note for this one too

Actually I still need some little improvements for this add-on, one of them is for automatically opening/unhiding the "closed" toggleme nodes when they meet the search criteria

but since you've been so kind to my suggestions, I just bought it for supporting you anyway, just please lend me a hand for improving this add-on (y)

I'll post my structurized feedbacks here as soon as I've tried it, thanks :)

Last edited: