1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Paid] 1.1.8

Multi-Campaign Donation Drive Manager

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

2. m3commish

m3commish Active Member

Been looking for something like this ... but, would be nice to see how it looks in full in the side widget .. i.e., names, avatars? ... etc. ;)

3. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Thanks for your interest! [AD] Donation Manager Demo Has the campaign sidebar widget, but will add in a member one as well and take some screenshots. Here is one without an avatar thats anonymous, but like I said Ill take more screenshots, apologies for the delay.

Attached Files:

JustinHawk and m3commish like this.
  4. iamjudd

iamjudd Active Member

Does this support paypal and stripe?

5. Mike Creuzer

Yes and anything with bd paygates. :)

6. iamjudd

iamjudd Active Member

Awesome, definitely picking this up tomorrow then!

JamesBrown and Mike Creuzer like this.
  7. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

This is cool. I'll wait to criteria integration before anything because i'm using Donation Manager with currently the set of user upgrades. Otherwise i can't change, with thousands of dollars to actually needing move from one addon to the other. Uh oh.

Not sure if you plan to also poke around the XF built-in system for upgrades as well. And Also the ability to manually add donations? Anyway, thanks for working on one alternative. :)

8. Mike Creuzer

Sounds great! Manually adding donations is built in, but user criteria we hope to have done today :)

Kirk likes this.
  9. Kirk

Kirk Well-Known Member

I don't know if this has been suggested yet but If you could add enter your own amount i think people would really love to see it. I don't know if it's possible to do with stripe

10. Mike Creuzer

Yes you can do this :)

11. Kirk

Kirk Well-Known Member

:O nice :D

12. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    mcatze likes this.
  13. Ranger375

Ranger375 Well-Known Member

I'd be all over this if there was a way to import all my donors from this dead resource Donation Manager

CoZmicShReddeR likes this.
  14. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Another here using the old Robbo donation manager still, as nothing like this has come along, until now, being actively updated.

The donation page lacks click through, call to action, by having to click on the title of a goal to donate. Nice big buttons directly opening an overlay is what's needed to maximise donation IMHO.

I look forward to seeing how this goes, as I would like to shift to a developed donation manager, considering my site primarily relies on this funding source.

gldtn, Ranger375 and CoZmicShReddeR like this.
  15. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

When i try to delete an existent campaign, i get this error.

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-16 um 18.46.54.png

16. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

What about FontAwesome integration instead of uploading images for campaigns?

Anthony Parsons and Kirk like this.
  17. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Absolutely... especially when Audentio designs incorporate it already.

drastic and mcatze like this.
  18. JustinHawk

JustinHawk Active Member

OK , i am two issues with this plugin and one suggestion

First :

Its not showing featured campaign perfectly if the description is more

[​IMG]

it works perfectly when description is less

[​IMG]

Second :

There is an issue with the widget framework as it doesn't show campaign in sidebar when widget framework is enabled [Using xenforo 1.4.9 and widget framework 2.5.9] ,but when widget framework is disabled it shows the campaign in sidebar

Suggestion :

if we can use html as well as simple text in description its going to be really nice

[​IMG]

19. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

This is not an issue, if wf is enabled you should use the campaign Widget from Widget Framework ;)

Mike Creuzer and JustinHawk like this.
  20. JustinHawk

JustinHawk Active Member

oh thanks i just found it now:)

mcatze likes this.