1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

active link

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by covort, Aug 23, 2012.

1. covort

covort New Member

hey

I have a slider on my website which i'm trying to mod ( http://covort.net/ ) - I currently have two slides on it.

What i want is in the top right corner is the two 'O' - it is working perfect however i want it to go the same shade of green that it does when you hover it, when its on the active slide.

Code:

<li id="nav-fragment-{$i}" class="ui-tabs-nav-item {xen:if '{$i} == 1', 'ui-tabs-selected'}">
                                        <div class="tagline" width="3px">
                        <a href="#fragment-{$i}">
    <div class="title" style="margin-{$option.position}: 0px; width: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); font-family: Times New Roman;">{xen:helper wordtrim,O, {$option.trimtitle}}
    </div>
    </a>
                                        </div>
                    </li>
    Is the code i'm using!

Code:
    .recentSlider .ui-tabs-selected { color: #91ff00;  }
    .recentSlider .ui-tabs-nav-item a { color: #fff; font-weight: bolder; }
    is the css.

Anyone able to tell me why it will not change the color of the 'O' on active slide?

2. covort

covort New Member

I'm still struggling with this! :(

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can set active and hover colors in CSS, but those colors no longer apply when you are not hovering or clicking the link. To make it stick will likely require some javascript. I don't have code for this off hand.

4. covort

covort New Member

I actually had the right javascript, my error turned out to be that i was setting the active link as white, now working :)