XF 2.1 action_available_via_post_only error

PaulK

I'm having problems doing a fresh install, I keep getting an Oops action_available_via_post_only error during the installation. I had no problems at all making the installation on my server before. This is a fresh install on a new database, what could be going on?

Also getting this:

Code:
An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'mammotht_xxxxxx.xf_data_registry' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php on line 228

XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
    XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 175
    XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchPairs() in src/XF/DataRegistry.php at line 139
    XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb() in src/XF/DataRegistry.php at line 83
    XF\DataRegistry->get() in src/XF/DataRegistry.php at line 226
    XF\DataRegistry->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 1650
    XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 28
    XF\Container->offsetGet() in src/XF/App.php at line 2164
    XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload() in src/XF/App.php at line 1749
    XF\App->setup() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 89
    XF\Pub\App->setup() in src/XF.php at line 364
    XF::setupApp() in src/XF.php at line 387
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I recommend downloading a new copy of the files from your customer account and uploading again.
If you have cPanel, upload the zip archive and extract it on the server.

Then delete the internal_data/install-lock.php file and navigate to the /install path and do a new installation.

See if that resolves it.

Of course - because the install didn't complete 🤦‍♂️

In that case just upload the files and try the install again.
I have tried that about 10 times and get no further than what I posted in the first two posts. I’m using a fresh database and download each time, I have even tried installing 2.1.5.

Top Bottom