Lack of interest ACP: Trophy list - summary under each trophy (to save clicking to see what it is for)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

CTXMedia

I couldn't see where this had already been suggested, so as per title - a one-line summary underneath each trophy in the ACP that shows what constitues the award; to save having to click each one to find out the details of what it is awarded for.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is this similar ?

You have been awarded a trophy - Link should popup the user's trophy collection
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...hould-popup-the-users-trophy-collection.9983/

No, since it only shows the name and description.

What I'm suggesting is for the ACP where - you (the Admin) - are creating trophies and you want to quickly scan the list to see if the one you're making already exists?

At the moment you can't do that - you have to click them all to open them to see the criteria; a simply summary under each one would save having to do that.

I suppose it could be done with a hover-over pop-out panel to save on screen real estate (if you have lots and lots of trophies)?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom