XF 2.2 Account reject

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 20.24.38.png

They aren't deleted or banned but they are shown as rejected. They have the same (lack of) permissions as unregistered/guersts. It's useful for me as it keeps a log of them but not banned.

Unlike deleted spammers they cannot re-register with same username and email as they are still on the database with username, email and IP

View attachment 290342

They aren't deleted or banned but they are shown as rejected. They have the same (lack of) permissions as unregistered/guersts. It's useful for me as it keeps a log of them but not banned.

Unlike deleted spammers they cannot re-register with same username and email as they are still on the database with username, email and IP

Hi @Mr Lucky - I think this thread answers a question I had but just wanted to confirm. I reject spam accounts as they're flagged but then also feel the need to clean up my ACP user list manually by deleting all the greyed out spam usernames that appear there. It sounds like I actually want to keep all those spam usernames in the ACP list so their rejected status is maintained, right?

Top Bottom