Access to tutorials while investigating a Demo

MBM

It would be really useful to have access to tutorials and other 'how to' information while working with your demo. The configuration possibilities in XF are extensive and I think that most prospective customers without prior experience of XF would get more from the demo if we were able to search for information on how to make specific changes when our intuition fails us...

Thanks for the demo - I'm nearly sold!

While I understand the point, unfortunately the resources are only available to licensed customers.

We don't typically give detailed information or instructions in the pre-sales forum, but if you do have any questions though, feel free to ask and general guidance will be provided.

Thanks.

The area I'm struggling to understand is how to create pages in the main site navigation menu that are used to present static information in a style that is consistent with the forum but much less cluttered - such as the XF.com home page or buy page.

I've worked out how to get content into a page node, but that's inside the node tree. I want to do this above the node tree in the main nav menu to create a site that includes a forum.

Our home and buy pages are completely external to the forum.
While they are based on the same framework, they are just static pages constructed using HTML & CSS.

If you want pages outside the forum, you would just do the same thing and manually create the pages and then link to them from within the forum by editing the navigation template.

Top Bottom