1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepting few custom theme request

Discussion in 'Third-Party Services & Offers' started by Miner, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

We are accepting few custom skin request for Xenforo, many of you know me from vB world, we are doing custom theme for past 8years and have created more then 1000+ custom vB skins so far.:p

We have done few premium themes for XF and now looking for few custom theme jobs to showcase our skills to XF world.

Our custom themes comes with following standard features:
    • 100% responsive design (we are in process of creating our own responsive frame work for XF and implement the same to our custom theme).
    • Theme comes in Fluid and Fixed widths, you have options to set the width of your choice in back end.
    • You will have option to use icons or custom images for each forums on home page.
    • If your forums has too many links, say if you have more then 4 tabs the 5th tab will become a parent tab and pull other remaining links into dropdown < this is provided as optional if you want.
    • The rights to the design belongs to you.
    • Free update when next new version 1.2 is released.
    We are accepting just 5 custom works for now and the work start date mentioned below:
    1. Booked (Travel Stories.gr)
    2. Booked (Windows Seven forums)
    3. Available - Start date 25th Mar13
    4. Available 1st April13
    5. Available 8th April13

Our price and terms:
    • Price for custom XF theme is $400 payable in advance through paypal.
    • Time to complete the work is about 20 to 25days from the start date of your work.
    • We do not accept rush jobs, as creativity needs time.:D
    • If we are unable to produce the design as per your satisfaction or for some reason if we are unable to create your custom theme as per your requirements, then we will refund your amount in full.
    • We will code the theme as per standards but we do not guarantee for third party add-on or do install add-on or Mods.
    If you are planning to use Wordpress for your main site, we are able to create a matching XF skin based on your WP design.
    You may view our custom vB4 portfolio here.

If you have any further questions or need clarification please post at our private forums here.
    Thanks.

2. Mr.Rick

Mr.Rick Active Member

What is the cost to port an existing design (no psd) from vB4 to Xenforo?
    What is generally the turn around time from taking on the job to delivery on a port?

3. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Cost is same $400 and time to complete the work is 20days from the date of booking.

Thanks.

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  4. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

We will be completing our first custom skin for Xenforo this week.

Will post link here once ready.

Thanks.

ArnyVee and zooki like this.
  5. Hoolio

Hoolio Active Member

Also interested.. Please get in touch

6. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

jmurrayhead, DRE, Veer and 3 others like this.
  7. whyweprotest

whyweprotest Well-Known Member

Will we see some of the progress made vis a vis responsiveness in the Metro theme? I came to understand the bug-fix release of that theme was delayed.

8. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Yes new version of metro theme will be released by this week.

whyweprotest likes this.
  9. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

That's my skin, Miner and his team did a fantastic job, I will provide a public link to my website once I do the conversion, and you can see both xenforo and wordpress working together.

10. natpres

natpres Member

Hello,

I need a custom skin please,
    http://www.national-preservation.com/

I converted to XF last night, and throughout this morning, from VB, and after 8 years, I think it's time to put a visual stamp on our brand.

11. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Do you have a portfolio showcasing custom xenforo design implementations?
    As vbulletin is extremely limited in styling possibilities, I would be very interested in seeing some advanced xenforo design implementations.

12. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Miner and Dakis like this.
  13. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

Miner likes this.
  14. vij

vij Active Member

15. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

Sent PC with details.

Thanks.

16. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

Do you guys just do themes or do you also do custom images?

17. Miner

Miner Well-Known Member

We just design themes and for images we buy from stock sites, if needed.

Thanks.

18. Jake Hakoda Shirley

Jake Hakoda Shirley Active Member

Hello @Miner! I was wondering if you guys were still going at this. We are very interested in a custom them! Please let me know.

19. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

@Jake Hakoda Shirley, Miner has closed down his theme business, I doubt he's taking on custom requests.

20. Jake Hakoda Shirley

Jake Hakoda Shirley Active Member

Alright! Thanks.