Lack of interest Accepting Dwolla Payments

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
XenForo CAN'T start accepting Dwolla.

XenForo is a UK company and Dwolla only allows USA companies / people to sign up.

May be in the future though :D

XenForo CAN'T start accepting Dwolla.

XenForo is a UK company and Dwolla only allows USA companies / people to sign up.

May be in the future though :D
XenForo Ltd cannot accept Dwolla as a form of payment, yes, but they can implement support in the XenForo software for US companies and/ or US customers that have Dwolla accounts and can accept Dwolla as a form of payment for anything they may offer.

XenForo Ltd cannot accept Dwolla as a form of payment, yes, but they can implement support in the XenForo software for US companies and/ or US customers that have Dwolla accounts and can accept Dwolla as a form of payment for anything they may offer.
They would be better off implementing something that has a wider usage before Dwolla, as the adoption rate is limited to the United States, and even there it still isn't that high.

They would be better off implementing something that has a wider usage before Dwolla, as it the adoption rate is limited to the United States, and even there it still isn't that high.
True, it does suck that it's limited to only the United States as of right now but they are beginning to gain momentum and it would be lovely to have Dwolla implemented to save all of that money from fees and whatnot that Paypal and other processors charge up the a** for.

True, it does suck that it's limited to only the United States as of right now but they are beginning to gain momentum and it would be lovely to have Dwolla implemented to save all of that money from fees and whatnot that Paypal and other processors charge up the a** for.

right , but to code something to support a payment gate that their own company can not use is kind of pointless. I am in the US and if I went to your page and wanted to buy something and dwolla was the only option I would leave...because I don't know who they are and therefor have no trust for them...not that I trust anyone really but we are not talking feelings we are talking finances. What I am trying to say is that I have never heard of them and it not something I would even care to try.

If in a year it is a paypal vs dwolla thing as equals and adversaries ...I may change that opinion.

Top Bottom