Lack of interest About Conversations

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shanj

LONGER CONVERSATIONS
Asked Kier about long Conversations and scrolling.

Kier said:
Regarding long conversations - given that it's usually you and one other person, in the normal case there should only be one unread message after your own, so would a 'go to unread message' button be sufficient?

I guess. I'm not a great fan of go to unread. Not enough control for ME! Like please don't jump me about ... I like reversed threads then recent stuff is right up top - last unread leaves me a bit disoriented to be honest not sure where to start reading.
A button that reverses message order from current would be great.

START NEW BUTTON
Next I noticed that once I'd finished with one Conversation I had to slog my weary way to my main Conversations page in order to Start a new one. Poor me. Intuitively I looked for a Start New button at bottom and top.

Possibly a Start New button on each Convo page?

ATTACHMENTS
Next I wanna attach stuff like a document or image. Otherwise I have to leave the forum to email it (bad for forum) and what if I dont have that person's email?

OR I have to post in a main forum with attachment which if it's really only useful to one person would be annoying for others getting notifications.
Plus it might be a private type doc or pic. Not just s

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom