1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Able to see screenshots of styles/mods before buying?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Ben Stillman, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Ben Stillman

Ben Stillman Member

Is there anyway I'd be able to see the attached screenshots of styles and mods before buying xenForo? I'm doing a bit of research, but when trying to view screenshots it says I don't have permission to.

Xarcell and T3G Silas like this.
  2. T3G Silas

T3G Silas Active Member

I think there should be previews of screenshots for members who do not have a license.
    In fact, it would be a great idea to be able to distinguish two types of images. Public and private, this way developers can post public images so non-license owners could have a glimpse while private images are for license owners.

+support

rthrash and Darkimmortal like this.
  3. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I guess you could check the styles out on the author's pages.

xenstyles.com
    etc.

CaSh likes this.
  4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

5. ---MAD---

---MAD--- Well-Known Member

I agree they should be viewable for none licensed members. Many people have certain requirements before buying software and if those requirements can be met with mods then that will only help XenForo :).

6. Xarcell

Xarcell Well-Known Member

Yes.....

I can't see anything and require certain mods. I have low traffic sites at the moment, hoping to go big. I'm wanting to switch from SMF, and just start from scratch with xF.

7. boatswife

boatswife Active Member

I always join the style maker's web site if I want to see what's available.