1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Ability to change username mark up based on your user groups.

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by RastaLulz, Oct 20, 2011.

1. RastaLulz

RastaLulz Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is possible or not, but I'd like to see an add-on where users can choose the user group (mark-up) of their choice based on the user groups they already belong to.

For example, say one member is associated with the following user groups:
    • Registered (light blue)
    • Moderator (green)
    • Blue Subscriber (dark blue)
    • Red Subscriber (red)
    By default this user would only have the option to display the user group mark-up of moderator, as it has the highest amount of points when it comes to the user group mark-up scale. But what if this user wanted to to display his blue user group mark-up? That is the dilema I have. Some users want to purchase multiple upgrades on my forums, but can only display the user mark-up of the one with the highest amount of points.

Here's an example of how it looks on vBulletin:

I've also requested this to be a core feature in XenForo, but I guess people don't rely on this functionality as much as I do for donations, etc.
    SchmitzIT likes this.
  2. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

I like the idea :) +1 from me.
    RastaLulz likes this.