ABC order and auto creating forums?

templates

Hey everyone..I have 2 quick questions..I have a vacation forum and have added all 50 states.. is there a way to
easily re order the categories in ABC order?
Quickly add 1 forum to each state? Like "hotels" rathe than going to each individual category?
Thanks!!

There is no way to easily re-order forums without going into them manually and doing it. I believe I have seen an AJAX click-and-drag reorder add-on, but I do not have a link handy.

You would have to add each forum individually, there is no duplication of nodes.

Would it not make more sense to use Prefixes (that can be reused node to node) instead of individual forums?

There is no way to easily re-order forums without going into them manually and doing it. I believe I have seen an AJAX click-and-drag reorder add-on, but I do not have a link handy.

You would have to add each forum individually, there is no duplication of nodes.

Would it not make more sense to use Prefixes (that can be reused node to node) instead of individual forums?
How would i go about using Prefixes? Thanks for your help!!

Add prefixes for each state. Create a single "Hotel" forum, let users choose the prefix per-thread. Prefix groups can be used across nodes.

Top Bottom