Resource icon

[Aayush] Hide Hack v1 1.5.3

No permission to download
Nice to see you and cclaerhout working together to ensure your addons don't clash. I currently use cclaerhout's version of the Custom BB Code Manager and was worried that I wouldn't be able to use this modification. Thanks for creating this and keeping it updated.

Don't need to install it just yet since I have no use for it but it's just great to know Hide Hack is finally here.

I run into some error:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/my-1st-server-error-log.47787
Code:
Server Error

No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member::actionRecentActivity

XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 318
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

When I disabled this add on, the errors are gone.

ver. 1.1.1b, xF 1.1.4

I run into some error:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/my-1st-server-error-log.47787
Code:
Server Error

No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member::actionRecentActivity

XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 318
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

When I disabled this add on, the errors are gone.

ver. 1.1.1b, xF 1.1.4

there was a bug, fixed in 1.2.

Working very Nicely but codes become useless in Tapatalk.

Is there any solution for this ?

<phrase title="vfchh_hposts" global_cache="1" version_id="1" version_string="Beta 1"><![CDATA[HIDE-POSTS]]></phrase>
After the change does not take effect.

I changed the option Which tag should [HIDE] code be mapped to? and put HIDE-THANKS.
After that if I use the HIDE tag and if someone likes the post it does not show the content.
It works if I use the HIDE-THANKS tag though.
I use xenforo 1.1.4 without other modifications. On 1.1.5 I have the same problem.

I changed the option Which tag should [HIDE] code be mapped to? and put HIDE-THANKS.
After that if I use the HIDE tag and if someone likes the post it does not show the content.
It works if I use the HIDE-THANKS tag though.
I use xenforo 1.1.4 without other modifications. On 1.1.5 I have the same problem.

this issue is now fixed in version 1.3.

Six different BBCode to Hide Contents.
[HIDE-REPLY] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she replies in that thread.
[HIDE-POSTS] -> Content within this tag can only be seen by people's who have more posts than defined number of posts.
[HIDE-THANKS] -> Content within can only be seen after the user click's "Like" button.
[HIDE-REPLY-THANKS] -> Content within this tag is not shown to user until he/she either reply or press "Like" button.
[SHOWTOGROUPS] -> Content within this tag is only shown to defined usergroups.
[HIDE] -> This tag can be mapped to any of the above BBCodes. (Default - [HIDE-REPLY])

Cool !
Might be nice if you could assign your bbcodes to buttons in the new editor :)

This add-on is working great with 1.2 Beta 1. But the HIDE, HIDE-THANKS, etc button is missing in the editor.

My bad. This add on is not working in 1.2 Beta 1.

> hide-thanks is not working
> hide-reply is not working

Last edited:
Note: All those who are now using xf 1.2.x must disable "Cache BB Code output" option through admin panel

r0cy1d.png

Top Bottom