A Truly Genuine Bulk Mail Issue Needs Addressed - There is something wrong

DieselMinded

2 years in on my forum, i have often wondered why last year when i sent bulk mail i would set online users records. This year i send bulk mail and only a few members show up. I figured the others lost interest or something. Then yesterday i send via a new bulk mail system on my plesk server and HOLY COW everyone came back and are posting and active and life is good again.

I don't know what it is but the bulk mail system on xf but it is severely flawed and should just be removed if its not going to work as expected because I've put a lot of time in sending multiple bulk mails for nothing.

i have even set up test users at every 500 members and when i send bulk mail each of these users get the email , so i have no idea what the deal is unless my domain is black listed on certain carriers how ever server side mail works

I highly recommend investing in Sendy.co. For $49 you can have as many domains on it as you wish and get detailed stats on open and click rate as well as bounces when using it with Amazon SES.

Sendy lets you via their API but you will need an add-on to do it. Their bounce integration works flawlessly with Amazon SES.
I think I know someone who makes an addon :D

But I'm a bit confused about this part
For $49 you can have as many domains on it as you wish
it seems like you need one per site, or maybe it's just one install that can "manage" or "send for" multiple sites? Also it's $59 now, just FYI

I think I know someone who makes an addon :D

But I'm a bit confused about this part

it seems like you need one per site, or maybe it's just one install that can "manage" or "send for" multiple sites? Also it's $59 now, just FYI

You can have brands:

Screenshot 2017-07-11 13.24.29.webp

Also, my Sendy add-on generates the HTML. It doesn't handle subscribing users to sendy.

Top Bottom