1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 A table of logos

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Giray, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Giray

Giray Member

What I would like to do is generate a table, that I can relatively easily update, of partner logos, at the bottom of either the Forum main page or of Featured Threads & Portal page (I'm using Brogan's add on). I have about 20-30 partners whose logos I would like to feature in a table about 5 cols x 5 rows. I know I can hardcode an html table but updating it will be a bit of a pain. I've installed an advertising banner add-on but it won't let me generate a table; it'll just rotate the images as though they were ad banners.

Any ideas/shortcuts/stroke-of-genius that I missed :cautious: ?

2. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Create a single image that contains a 'mash up' of all the partner logo's you want.
    Update your ad_below_content template to load the image.
    Edit and replace the image on your server (or you could even link to a publicly shared dropbox image) with a new one each time a partner logo is added/dropped.

Giray likes this.
  3. Giray

Giray Member

Thanks. My problem with that option, is that I'll have to slice the image up for all the links. And another problem is that every time I move a logo I will likely have to reorder the others.

4. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

Giray likes this.
  5. Giray

Giray Member

Thanks Jake. I'll give it a whirl :D