A message to the Code Monkeys

jonsidneyb

Here is my Code Monkey Shopping List.

1. If it is not already in xenForo, I want secondary user group icons to show up with the avatar. It can show up in messages and other places as well but needs to be seen from the avatar. It need to able to support at least 6 secondary user group Icons.

If this is already in xenForo.....never mind.

2. An advanced subscription system. It needs to support at least 6 secondary user groups. It needs to be able to add the secondary user group upon purchase and remove it on expiration. I don't need recurring payments but if it is here oh well. I just will not be using it.

This might be the hard part of the advanced subscription system. The first 4 four subscription packages must be visible to all registered members to purchase. The last two subscription packages should only be seen by those I give permission to see. Possibly by useing secondary usergroups for me to give them permission to see the last two subscription packages.

3. A way to have an article system for the front page until xenForo has it's own.

4. This one I am having second thoughts on. A shopping cart for physical good. I am wondering if integrating an existing stand alone shopping cart is not a better idea. Not sure.

5. Added rotating banner system to the list.

The first three are must have items for me. The forth can wait.

Hey guys....post your own Code Monkey shopping lists here.

I will check back on Tuesday to see if there are any Code Monkeys that think they can help with this.

To answer question 4, integrating a fully functional shopping cart might be the better solution as xF is focused on the forums right now.
I think you are right on that one.

It is my hope that once the information becomes available to the Code Monkeys one of them will try and see if they can take on my first three requests. Number 1# might not be needed since secondary user icons can be displayed in both SMF and vB. I was surprised when I found out it is not part of IPB so I am not going to assume it is in there.

Top Bottom