XF 1.1 A lot of "code" is showing after conversion

Hello,

I've managed to convert 714K posts from SMF to xenForo but it has not been without issues. One of the issues I am currently experiencing is that a lot of posts are showing "code" instead of outputting the desired result. I have attached an annotated screenshot for reference (NOTE: There may be some foul language in the topic, in case anyone is sensitive to that)

Is there a way to fix this or am I out of luck?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• atw_page_display.webp
    atw_page_display.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 68
Replace 3E4 with 3E5. That will be 5 minutes which should be enough. Then be sure to refresh the page so you get the latest javascript.

also, any idea why my board went to crap? how did it get so screwed up that i can't even post anymore?

Posting shouldn't take that long. The server might be under load from the replacement queries. Or your server might just be slow. Or a combination of both.

BTW, you should keep a big PayPal link in your signature. :notworthy: ;)

I give it out when asked.

Paypal = donate@mscclan.com

Posting shouldn't take that long. The server might be under load from the replacement queries. Or your server might just be slow. Or a combination of both.

Jake, all of the issues I was having were occurring on my xampp localhost server. The other day I got my forum up and running on a live server because I got tired of dealing with the localhost failing me (probably not logical, but whatever). Now that the forum is up on a live server, I'm hoping I can get someone to try and apply the nested quote fix I've detailed in this thread. If I gave you admin/ftp access, would you be willing to give it a shot?

Top Bottom