Style A little CSS work to move a div

danovsteel

I'm hoping this will be quick and easy for someone who's able to navigate CSS easily.

I have the custom theme Minty from Dohtheme and have been modifying it, and if you go to groundtradesxchange.com/xf (on a machine with a full size monitor), you'll see 1 ad overlapping another like in the attached image.

With the attached image as the example, I need the TruGreen ad space moved up, to be in line with the logo, above the breadcrumb and below the nav bar.

I'll pay by Paypal - PM me with a price and timeline to do this. Payment on completion.

Attachments

• ad_move.webp
    ad_move.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 19
Not yet. What device/browser are you using?
Windows 10, Chrome. There are a couple of reasons why it would get shifted while logged in but someone will have to create an account to see. There is a chance people passed by this thinking it was fixed because it has not been specified that it only occurs logged in or well for me it appeared so.

That's odd, because I was testing it using Chrome and FF, and logged in/out it was showing the partially overlapped ads. Concerned it was a cache issue I tried incognito, I wiped cache, no matter.

Anyway, it was bugging me to have the white space next to the logo, but decided I'm gonna just let that go for now. Too many other fish to fry.

Speaking of fish - you good at frying? Send me a message if you're interested in debugging the quick reply on this theme.

Top Bottom