1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A great way to effectively monetize your XF forum in a non intrusive way!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rho Delta, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

If you haven't heard of or checked out Skimlinks yet you should. Basically they take care of all of the hassle of managing multiple affiliate sites/links for you and automatically convert outgoing links into affiliate links for you seamlessly in the background. I have used affiliate links for a while and have really only had success with Amazon Associates. Skimlinks is a great addition that cuts out work for me trying to sift through individual affiliate programs. Its free to sign up and they make their money by taking a small cut of your affiliate percentage, which I think is worth it because of all of the time I save. This basically takes over the use of the URLrewriter add on here and instead of only working for like 5 sites, it works for
    17,962 merchants. This is a great way to monetize your site without adding additional ad blocks that clutter up the place.

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Dejavu?

3. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Now, unless im going crazy there was a masisve thread on skimlinks /vigilinks... but i cant for the life of me find it...

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are already thread for skimlinks and viglinks.

Closed and moved to off topic as it's not a XenForo related discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.