1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

A good points add-on

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Sylar, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

So, not sure if we have this yet, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a good points system for Xenforo? Thanks in advance :)

2. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Must I bump this? Doesn't anyone have any kind of points/forum currency add-on yet?

3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

Have you messed around with BD Bank? Not sure if it has everything you need, but it is a Points and Bank system.

ragtek likes this.
  4. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

I did, but it seems to be missing a few key features I am looking for. I will see about adding it, but I am still on the lookout for another :)

5. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Bumping this up.
    I have the BD banking add-on, but it seems incomplete. Anyone willing to expand on it, or even create a new one? Depending on what you can do I might be paying.

6. ragtek

ragtek Guest

And what's the missing key feature?

Digital Doctor likes this.
  7. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

I'd love for someone to incorporate the trophy points into an add-on credit system so that it's fully integrated :)

8. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

The missing features:
    ACP-manageable points(i.e: deduct, donate, and otherwise manage points via ACP)
    More complete Banking(i.e: interest on bank accounts, etc.)

9. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Also, I would like the cash system to alert you when you receive a donation.