Why I don't think:
- H1 tag shouldn't be the same as Title, so It'll be good to have the possibility to edit H1 tag (on every page).
- You should't have things like Members Online Now or Registration or Forum Statistics included in H3 tag
- H2 tag is must have. Good decision in this case I think would be possibility to add text area under list of nodes on the main page and under threads list in each forum node. That way you can put your H2 tag into the text. And it's also not very good to have the main page with the code only, text is must have and better if it could be upper in code.
- Lots of cyclical links are bad. You need to have only one link to the home page (logo, for example)
- Main board title shouldn't be included at the end of each theme's title, cause it could be too long. Better decision is to have possibility to specify (edit, exclude) what will be generated after it.
- Tag clouds hadn't been working a long time ago, so they are not necessary. Better decision in this way could be the possibility to edit main menu links and sub-links. And it should be separately for unregistered and other users. "Members" link in main menu is absolutely excess for the search engines in most cases.