A few queries related to customisation.

madshark

Im just going to list all the little questions I have so that I dont open a dozen threads.

1. How do I have the home page show up the home tab instead of the forum?
2. I cant for the life of me figure out where to change the tab colours for the profile view.

I'm sure I had a few more but I need these two asap so Ill start it off.

Cheers.

The home page URL is set in the ACP -> Options -> Basic Board Information: Home page URL

The css for the tabs is .profilePage .tabs.mainTabs , you can add some custom code to EXTRA.css.

.profilePage .tabs.mainTabs li a
.profilePage .tabs.mainTabs li.active a
.profilePage .tabs.mainTabs li a:hover

Brogan yes I know you can set the home page url. Which I did. But when i visit. www.mysite.com it loads the node list/forum tab. I want it to load the homepage tab instead. Which is a custom page url.

In VB I recall being able to point either to the forum or the cms or a custom html page(which is what I did) that loaded when www.mysite.com was accessed. Perhaps its in the index.php ? I will have a snoop around as well.

Ok Im a little confused. My forum is in the root dir. And I have a custom page inked to home via a node page.

You had used an additional home.php if I understood correctly. In which case all I need to do is change the htaccess? To the node page url that ive linke to the Hom Tab in settings?

I got it working using the Library above. So its all good. Im trying to get the tab working as Shadab had given. Altho i'm not sure about where to slot the php or the callbacks :S for the navigation_tabs event listener. hmm. hopefully someone will point it out sooner or later.

Top Bottom