A breath of fresh air ~DrkFusion

Drky

Hi all, I’m new to the XenForo community, so just wanted to give a quick shout-out to everyone!

I am glad to see the heart of forum software and sense community beating strongly once again. I joined vBulletin.org and vBulletin.com over 9 years ago under a similar alias, DrkFusion. Back then I recall building a great community for my users with the help of the very intelligent and generous individuals at the forum hacking community – a lot them also very present on vBulletin.com.

The years went on and after selling my forums I lost touch with the many revisions of vBulletin and the people, but just hearing about this startup got me excited for the future. For a long time I felt the direction of vBulletin was stalled, and this was definitely not the problem of the developers or the staff rather a problem most mature software companies endure over countless revisions while maintaining wide compatibility. I am really excited to see Kier and Mike, with revived spirits, working on something for the people. The sense of community is definitely back and I look forward to some great things from XenForo.

As per the legal debacle from IB and its new private equity parent: dogs bark more than they bite. Companies lacking vision and innovation usually have no other means of succeeding.

Dear XenForo team, great to be back gentleman. Expect me to support you guys through purchases of a few licenses. XenForo has definitely revived the little forum admin inside me.

Welcome home :)
Indeed. Welcome Home.
wave.gif

Top Bottom