• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just need the index sitemap. You dont have to add all of these. Just try adding this directory to your sitemaps and see if that works

Code:
/forum/sitemap

Yep i did that already - thats where those errors are then showing from.

Thanks though :)

This is an issue with Google... both your google account and your sitemap must match. If your google account has the WWW, then your sitemap must have the WWW... and vice versa. According to the message Google gave you, your google account lists the WWW.

Jaxel, Thats what i suspected at first but then i resubmitted my site in webmaster tools without the www. and still got the error - vice versa before i got it the other way around saying it was without the www.

Jaxel, Thats what i suspected at first but then i resubmitted my site in webmaster tools without the www. and still got the error - vice versa before i got it the other way around saying it was without the www.

This take a litle time. I had the same issue before. Wait a few hours & 24 hours and re-submit.

change your path, data/sitemaps/forums_1.xml
No... once again that is wrong... THERE IS ONLY ONE SITEMAP YOU NEED TO SUBMIT

/sitemap

THAT IS IT! DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING ELSE...

Also, with Google, they have issues if you are using a TXT field in your DNS to confirm your ownership and this "not matching" error. This is a common issue with Google and you will have to email their tech support to get it fixed.

No... once again that is wrong... THERE IS ONLY ONE SITEMAP YOU NEED TO SUBMIT

/sitemap

THAT IS IT! DO NOT SUBMIT ANYTHING ELSE...

Also, with Google, they have issues if you are using a TXT field in your DNS to confirm your ownership and this "not matching" error. This is a common issue with Google and you will have to email their tech support to get it fixed.

but /sitemap is an empty directory, and seems to stay empty, whilst /sitemaps seems to be populated with forums_1.xml - is that correct?? Also, when i manually create /sitemap on install it stops and tels me that it cannot find the dir, whereas if i create /sitemaps then it proceeds no problems....

but /sitemap is an empty directory, and seems to stay empty, whilst /sitemaps seems to be populated with forums_1.xml - is that correct?? Also, when i manually create /sitemap on install it stops and tels me that it cannot find the dir, whereas if i create /sitemaps then it proceeds no problems....
'/community/data/sitemaps/index.xml' is the only sitemap i have, and it works fine for me.
'/community/sitemap' sits empty, despite chmod 777
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom