• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No for instance you attach youtube video of a particular song for instance, say the video is removed or reuploaded you have to delete the entire media entry from the media library and recreate another media entry - (rather than edit the current entry and input a new youtube link)
Yeah, I'd also like to have this option to edit/update youtube link.

That didn't help any. I have attached an image which will hopefully explain what I am trying to do, within threads.

Basically, I want the preview thumbnail of the video to be the full width/height of the outer box, as indicated by the yellow arrows.

Sorry to be a pain but can anyone help?

Ok not sure where to post this - both XenMedio & XenAttendo have stopped working - they are no longer on my navbar on the forum - and the event info and xenmedio bb code is no longer working

looking at the error logs im getting the following

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Query execution was interrupted - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 2:37 PM
#0 forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array) #1 forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #2 forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_styl...', Array) #3 forum/library/XenForo/Model/Style.php(330): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_style', Array) #4 forum/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroup.php(399): XenForo_Model_Style->updateAllStylesLastModifiedDate() #5 forum/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(74): XenForo_Model_UserGroup->rebuildDisplayStyleCache() #6 forum/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(178): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_handleCustomPreloadedData(Array) #7 forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() #8 forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #9 {main}

array(3) {  ["url"] => string(50) "http://mileskane.org/forum/posts/1877/media/random"  ["_GET"] => array(0) {  }  ["_POST"] => array(0) {  } }

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Sort aborted - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 2:37 PM
#0 forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array) #1 forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #2 forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(218): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT *??...', Array, 2) #3 forum/library/XenForo/Model/Language.php(46): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT *??...', 'language_id') #4 forum/library/XenForo/Model/Language.php(363): XenForo_Model_Language->getAllLanguages() #5 forum/library/XenForo/Model/Language.php(381): XenForo_Model_Language->getAllLanguagesForCache() #6 forum/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(155): XenForo_Model_Language->rebuildLanguageCache() #7 forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() #8 forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #9 {main}
array(3) { ["url"] => string(117) "http://mileskane.org/forum/threads/...r-liverpool-l1-4jj.29/search/member?user_id=1" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["user_id"] => string(1) "1" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

I will post this in the xenattendo because it looks like the error is affecting both mods. Any help welcomed. :)

You also need to explicitly be made a moderator so the moderator bar is visible.

Just assigning the permissions and being added to the Moderating user group isn't enough.

You also need to explicitly be made a moderator so the moderator bar is visible.

Just assigning the permissions and being added to the Moderating user group isn't enough.

i am moderator, super moderator, admin, super admin...stillnothing

i can however add modify categories and keywords

how can you tell it is a permission error?

page just says:

(my title) At (mysite).com - Error

The requested page could not be found.
for me

Just installed, thanks.

Will you at any point consider adding support for LiveLeak and The YNC?

Would be good if the playlists automatically played the next video in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom