• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked through alot of the pages, but didn't see any word about this.

Installed the mod, had everything running. I understand this is a video gallery (more or less), but no capability of using it as a photo gallery? Not even with the expansions?

Not trying to nit-pick your mod by any means (I am using just about all of your mods), but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss this feature somewhere before I uninstalled the mod. Thank you for your time and any answer :)

You can purchase the ability to embed photos from Flickr, Photobucket and Picasa as per the second post. Alternatively, you could try this?

Yeah, I just want to have a list of categories, and clickable images. XFR albums looks like just another forum :(

Might have to look into the other options of the Flickr expansion and what not. Didn't realize it did that, thank you.

Hmm... Touche my friend.

Only part that sucks is i'll have to make my own thumbnails so it all fits right... which isn't a huge deal, but i'm lazy :)

Thanks for showing me that, probably the route I will go.
Why would you have to do that?

Why would you have to do that?
So that it looks like a gallery instead of a bunch of different sized thumbnails.

I just realized though that the way my new navigation is setup makes it so I won't be able to use XenCarta. I am already using it for "Game Guides" and with my navigation system, when you are on the "guides" page there is code in the XenCarta .css that shows the page as "active" (or selected) for the new menu. I don't know of any way to make it show "guides" inactive whenever linking to another XenCarta "screenshots" page. So i'll probably buy XenMedio later on or wait for another gallery.

Thanks again for your responses.

I have problem about Import the Picasa Video into Media. It appear as a slideshow of pictures, but that is a video. How can I import Picasa Videos into Media as Youtube Video?

Getting the following error while I was uploading Youtube videos into Medio:

"Media URL did not retrieve valid data."

Even when I insert video URLs that I already uploaded into XenMedio, it still gives me the error. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Please quote my post so I can get an alert on a response. ;)

I have problem about Import the Picasa Video into Media. It appear as a slideshow of pictures, but that is a video. How can I import Picasa Videos into Media as Youtube Video?
Please solve my problem Jaxel :(. And another, how to remove the Media on Nav Menu but still can access it with link?

No, that is another video system with different URL. Please see it again, now I dont have the example video for you (just delete it) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom