• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] Ultimate Random Header

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the /styles folder I now have folders for banner, gallery, header and logo... PHP file named appropriately. tremedous possibilities

How do I get my forum root logo to diplay in all the other non-forum-node- related pages, aka... what's new, recent activity, members list, profile pages, help pages, etc ?

How do I get my forum root logo to diplay in all the other non-forum-node- related pages, aka... what's new, recent activity, members list, profile pages, help pages, etc ?
Put only 1 image in the /random/ folder and it will always display that one (unless on a node)

Hi, i just use your addon but it dont appear the chosen header as you said. It alway get the random images from random folder. I'm sure that i have do all thing as you said :( (my images in node folder have names same with forum ID, ex node-64.png)

With XenForo 1.1, the USER function is now working...

Just create a custom user field with the field ID as "header".
1.webp

Then simply add options for choice fields, where the value is the name of your image (don't include the extension).
2.webp

Then simply use the following as your image source:
/styles/header/header.php?node={$quickNavSelected}&user={$visitor.customFields.header}

DONATE: http://8wayrun.com/xenforo/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom