8 XenForo Default Color Themes

8 XenForo Default Color Themes 4-14-2015a

No permission to download
Let me know what you think of the themes? Personally I like the default theme look, I just created different color schemes..

Vinny

Thanks! Those green variant are looking good! I also prefer to use the stock theme and just tweak the color palette.

Keep it up man! (y)

Hi Super120
Go for it!! I think the stock themes are fine too. LOL I have a few ladies wondering about the pink theme lol theres your sign lol......

Enjoy
Vinny

Hi wEbAddEr
Sorry about that I thought the Turquoise Default Style was in the zip file? Anyway you are all set I jusat added it!!

Vinny

I would like to try the purple. But it looks like there are only 7 files in the zip and the purple is not in there. Just downloaded it.

Hi Fred
You are all set re download the file all 8 XenForo Default Themes should be there, let me know what you think!!

Vinny

Hi Everyone
Just curious what do you think of the different color default XenForo themes?? If you like the themes vote on them this way I know Im was heading in th eight direction...

Thank You
Vinny

Thanks for these they are great. Now my users can choose which colour to have but still have the same general feel and function of the site. One question though. Its telling me the templates are out of date but wont let me merge. Will these be updated?

Top Bottom