Summary: it's a service that allow registered members to upload their resume and allow recruiters to view, download it and search by keywords.
- Non-registered/guests will only see general stats (total number of resume uploads, most popular keywords, numbers of people with a PhD, a Master degree
- Registered members can view/upload/edit/remove their own resume at any time. They can't see other people's resume
- Recruiters will be registered members who also in an upgraded account. They will be able to see all resume listings, ordered by upload dates, etc
- They will be able to search for keywords.
- Keywords and some info will be entered via a form when the members upload their resume.
- Alert system (i love this feature). When a recruiter view someone's resume, that person will receive an alert.
- Recruiters can set up a watch list for keywords and get an alert when someone tag that keywords on their resume.
- Administrators will have all rights: including delete/edit keywords, delete resumes.
- Bonus: it would be nice if it comes with some nice graphs like this http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobtrends/trend/q-quantitative+analyst