******* - 404 Essential [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We provide an option called "Display 404-pages on standalone mode". You can setting it on AdminCP > Options > ******* - 404 Essential.

Done now it looks better. Just another small point:

This new configuration is leaving a big gap between the image and the top of the page. I see that the default error message is set to blank insead of hidden and thats why this gap is shown. Is that possible to make it better to avoid this gap ? ( maybe place the image before the text insteado of after, idk)

upload_2014-12-3_9-49-46.webp

Done now it looks better. Just another small point:

This new configuration is leaving a big gap between the image and the top of the page. I see that the default error message is set to blank insead of hidden and thats why this gap is shown. Is that possible to make it better to avoid this gap ? ( maybe place the image before the text insteado of after, idk)

View attachment 90900

Your issue come from your style with white color for body class.

Is someone here having the same problem as I do ?

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/reason-for-so-many-bad-requests.88380/

I know its not regarding this addon but you guys could have any idea of what its.

We think this come from base URL option and some spam bot.

******* updated ******* - 404 Essential with a new update entry:

12/12/2014: Version 1.4.0

- Added feature to logging 404 request's referral.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The latest version is occasionally giving me this error:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE9.1531...' for column 'referral' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 6:18 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/username/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/username/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/username/public_html/library/*******/404Essential/Model/Error404.php(86): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\t\tINSERT IN...', Array)
#3 /home/username/public_html/library/*******/404Essential/EventListener/Listener.php(26): *******_404Essential_Model_Error404->addError404('/threads/sprite...', 'http://explodin...')
#4 [internal function]: *******_404Essential_EventListener_Listener::frontControllerPreView(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/username/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#7 /home/username/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(76) "http://explodingrabbit.com/threads/sprite-caf%C3%A9.15314/page-90/trackback/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["title"] => string(44) "coach madison smooth large wallets in purple"
    ["url"] => string(55) "http://thegeorgiaguidestones.com/wallet/coh.php?pid=615"
    ["excerpt"] => string(34) "Coach Poppy Stud Medium Grey Totes"
    ["blog_name"] => string(44) "coach madison smooth large wallets in purple"
  }
}

This is a great resource, not least since over the past 15 years our site still has old vb2 and Wordpress URLs indexed that no longer exist.

However, two pointers:

1. After submitting a new URL for "Add Rule" the 404 log refreshes to the first page. Which isn't ideal when you have multiple pages - better to refresh to the same log page, yes?
2. Is it possible to adjust the number of errors displayed? At the moment it defaults to 20, but I'd like to edit this value - if possible - as I currently have 27 pages to edit!

******* updated ******* - 404 Essential with a new update entry:

14/01/1015: Version 1.5.0

- Fix bug when saving a new URL for "Add Rule", the 404 log refreshes to the first page
- Added option to set number of logs per page.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom