Resource icon

3,926 Farm-Fresh Web Icons v2.0

No permission to download

xIsabel38

These icon sets are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This means you can freely use these icons for any purpose, private and commercial, including online services, templates, themes and software. However, you should include a link to this page in your credits. The icons may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use. Please link to this page on fatcow.com if you would like to spread the word.

Before posting you should make sure you're following their terms (which you're not).

How am I not?
They do not allow redistribution, I.E, you can USE them yourself, but you may NOT make it available for download elsewhere. If you want people to download it, you must link it to them. At least that is what I understand of the ToU
The icons may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use. Please link to this page on fatcow.com if you would like to spread the word.

I did link it to them though, that's where the download comes from. Or do you mean you have to send them to the specific page and people have to click the download button themselves?

I did link it to them though, that's where the download comes from. Or do you mean you have to send them to the specific page and people have to click the download button themselves?
You can't host the file at all, it can only be downloaded from their site.

I'm not hosting the file, it is downloaded from their site. Check the URL link.

You know what, to make it easier I'll just link to their page instead of their download file.

Ok, I seriously don't get this. I've changed the URL several times and even tried to upload a separate zip file that simply tells you where to get it and yet the download link isn't updating correctly. So... I need help here from someone that knows a bit more about the resource manager than I do.

EDIT:

xIsabel38 updated 3,500 Farm-Fresh Web Icons with a new update entry:

Download Fix

This is a fix on the Download URL. Instead of getting the .zip directly from FatCow you'll get a text file that tells you where to get the icons.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks to @Mike for helping me out with this. Basically my error was that I was not typing in a version string. Now everything should be Terms of Use friendly.

Last edited:
xIsabel38 updated 3,926 Farm-Fresh Web Icons with a new update entry:

426 additional icons!

I'd like to address several things in this update:
  1. The update now includes 426 additional icons.
  2. An additional bonus pack of Retina Ready icons are also made available.
  3. Icons are now sorted by color
-More information can be found on the Fat Cow Icon webpage

In addition to above when I originally made this resource I linked it directly to the fatcow download link:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom