1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained 3,926 Farm-Fresh Web Icons v2.0

3,926 16x16 and 32x32 Icons.

1. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

xIsabel38 submitted a new resource:

3,500 Farm-Fresh Web Icons - 3,500 16x16 and 32x32 Icons.

Read more about this resource...
    Shelley and resonansER like this.
  2. resonansER

resonansER Well-Known Member

Wow! Good collection! Very usefull for my forums! @xIsabel38, THANK YOU very much!
    xIsabel38 likes this.
  3. xIsabel38

Used these for years but when I searched the resources I was surprised no one had mentioned them before. It's all courtesy of Fat Cow though.
  4. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

These icon sets are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This means you can freely use these icons for any purpose, private and commercial, including online services, templates, themes and software. However, you should include a link to this page in your credits. The icons may not be resold, sub-licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available for use. Please link to this page on fatcow.com if you would like to spread the word.

Before posting you should make sure you're following their terms (which you're not).
  5. xIsabel38

How am I not?
  6. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

They do not allow redistribution, I.E, you can USE them yourself, but you may NOT make it available for download elsewhere. If you want people to download it, you must link it to them. At least that is what I understand of the ToU
  7. xIsabel38

I did link it to them though, that's where the download comes from. Or do you mean you have to send them to the specific page and people have to click the download button themselves?
  8. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

You can't host the file at all, it can only be downloaded from their site.
  9. xIsabel38

I'm not hosting the file, it is downloaded from their site. Check the URL link.

You know what, to make it easier I'll just link to their page instead of their download file.
  10. xIsabel38

Ok, I seriously don't get this. I've changed the URL several times and even tried to upload a separate zip file that simply tells you where to get it and yet the download link isn't updating correctly. So... I need help here from someone that knows a bit more about the resource manager than I do.

xIsabel38 updated 3,500 Farm-Fresh Web Icons with a new update entry:

Download Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks to @Mike for helping me out with this. Basically my error was that I was not typing in a version string. Now everything should be Terms of Use friendly.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  11. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Excellent Submission xlsabel38 (y)
  12. melbo

melbo Well-Known Member

racersimage likes this.
  13. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 updated 3,926 Farm-Fresh Web Icons with a new update entry:

426 additional icons!

Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. xIsabel38

racersimage and melbo like this.
  15. melbo

melbo Well-Known Member

Well, the attribution 3.0 is pretty clear even without that chat session. Not sure where the confusion was?
    xIsabel38 likes this.