24 hours offer after 1.0 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

random

Hi,

My suggestion is to run a 24 hours offer after releasing 1.0 so we can get it for US$100 like in the pre-sale.

Thank you,
Jonathan

So I am thinking, how does a thread basically asking for a discount turn into a discussion on freedom of speech and Government versus private enterprises! Got to love xF for encouraging people to speak their minds, but do we always want to know what's inside them? :p

Yes. $1140 would be reasonable.
:eek:

spanking.gif

It's perfectly proper for people to request another sale.

It's equally proper for the owners to decline respectfully.

The sale was on launch day. Some of us (including me) had faith in the product and bought it then at the discounted price. Myself, I'd have no problem if another sale was done, however those who bought at full price during the beta/RC phase probably would have and would feel cheated.

It would be an IB - style trick to drop another sale in now, so I don't think they should, or will.

lol

I have the money to buy a damn XF license ¬¬ but you know, we all always want discounts and offers. We are human beings, aren't you? :D

(just kidding of course, no offense intended)

Personally I think the price should be higher to reflect the quality of the product.

Until the lawsuit is settled then there's still an element of risk involved in buying a license. Once that's all sorted a price of $250 would be fairer I'd say.

Don't think so, because it's not fair on people who bought for $140 during beta/RC phase post initial offer. Again, this software is worth every cent of $140, they are charging for it.
Totally agreed... and... they need the extra $40 to help fund their defense even though they're in the right.

This particular judge might be a bit risky to try the following but in other courts it's had success and that is for XF to include in countersuit recovery of all legal costs, and employees'/principals time spent defending themselves against this ______.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom