Add-on [$20] User Titles Modification

Iomega0318

So I just bought my license and as such my budget isn't much, but I would love it if someone could design a new add-on for me. I know there is one to allow user titles based on post count and this would be similar, what I would like to do is have a very unique way of handling titles. I would like them to be based on Post Count, Likes/Dislikes, and Gender sort of how the trophy system works.

Hopefully this makes since and I will include a picture of the titles and how they are to be used to help.
Please let me know if you need anything else and thank you.
ss (2014-04-08 at 04.20.45).webp

Likes/Dislikes....

You plan on having Post Ratings? I'm not sure of another add-on, or actually any add-on that displays dislikes. Especially negatives.

Also, say a user has 40 likes, 197 posts and 17 dislikes. What usergroup will that push them into?

Disreputable (based on the -17 dislikes)
Respectable (based on the 40 likes)

Hmm I didn't think about that lol.. perhaps I need a simpler like/dislike system where the count for their reputation goes up or down instead of having both Like and Dislike counts..
and in case anyone is wondering this is based off the Fame/Karma system from Ultima Online and would work similar, in UO the Posts would be the Fame which is one number that goes up or down like posts (Post/Delete) and the Likes would be the Karma which is the same it is one number and goes up or down based on your actions in the game.

I don't see a direct answer on what you are deciding to do... as far as this:

Also, say a user has 40 likes, 197 posts and 17 dislikes. What usergroup will that push them into?

Disreputable (based on the -17 dislikes)
Respectable (based on the 40 likes)

I do see this, but it really doesn't sum up what you are going to do.

Hmm I didn't think about that lol.. perhaps I need a simpler like/dislike system where the count for their reputation goes up or down instead of having both Like and Dislike counts..

Until a decision is made on that, its hard to figure out how you are going to make it work. Are you using Post Ratings? Are you just using the Likes system here (it doesn't have "dislikes" though... Are you instead going to use Reputation?

Once you get all that decided, it would be much easier for someone to come up with a system for you.

Well the Like system would have to be modified a bit for what I need, I don't know how hard that would be but instead of having Likes AND Dislikes it would need to be one system as in when you get +5 Likes you have 5 Likes but say you then get -6 Dislikes it would then be -1 Like Total, if that makes sense. Based on the Ultima Online system the Likes would be your "Karma" and the posts would be your "Fame/Reputation"

Top Bottom