2 issues: Moderated Threads & Sort Threads A-Z

CivilWarTalk

I'm thinking of purchasing a second license to migrate my main forum, and I only have two issues left that I'm left concerned about.

First, I can't figure out how to set a forum so new Threads/Posts are automatically held for moderation. We have a few forums, one for unregistered users, and another for heated debates, where all posts are moderated before being posted publicly. Can this be done?

Second, I designed my A to Z forums years ago. To create this forum I setup a sort of dictionary of terms used in the American Civil War in vB, it was all user contributed, and we sorted it from A to Z. There are nearly 2,500 threads in there I'd like to keep...

Take a look:
http://civilwartalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?297-The-Civil-War-from-A-to-Z

Is there a way to keep this format in XF? I can't figure out how if there is....

Posts can be pre-moderated per forum.
Click on the forum in the ACP and set the option accordingly: Moderate all messages posted in this forum

Threads are automatically sorted on post date. There is no other option.

Posts can be pre-moderated per forum.
Click on the forum in the ACP and set the option accordingly: Moderate all messages posted in this forum
Good grief, how did I miss that checkmark, I was looking all over for that.

Threads are automatically sorted on post date. There is no other option.

Too bad, is there any chance this option would be considered for a future version?

Top Bottom