Won't fix [2.3.0 B3] Table width values defaulting to 4 decimals places. Bug? šŸ¤”

Kevin

Affected version
2.3.0 B3
OK, not sure if this would really be considered an actual "bug" but it is peculiar. When adding a new table using the editor UI (as opposed to manually typing it in) I couldn't help but notice that the width values default to 4 decimals places. Intentional?

Code:
[TABLE width="100%"]
[TR]
[td width="50.0000%"][/td]
[td width="50.0000%"][/td]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

And thank you for adding width support to the table BB Code. :D:thumbsup:

I think this is coming from Froala itself. If it's a recent thing, then it was probably introduced in the most recent update. I'm sure we could fix this but they will probably fix it if it was unintentional, or they did it deliberately for reasons. Either way, we don't intend to spend much time with Froala going forwards so we'll probably pass on this as it's not a huge issue.

we don't intend to spend much time with Froala going forwards
Understandable. :)

If anybody else out there reading this starts using the 'width' values, it looks like the values are getting reset also when the post is edited so if you specify a width when saving the post, be sure to take a look on any subsequent post edits as you may need to respecify the values.

Top Bottom