XF 2.2 2.2.4 to 2.2.7 upgrade auto by upgrader and forum crashes...WT??

mAthosalas

Hi to all.When trying to do the "XenForo 2.2.7 Patch 1 is now available" as the upgrader says,well hmmm...my forum crashes.I have version 2.2.4 now and 2 times I've tried to upgrade bang!crash only and I just restored my forum page from CP picking up earlier backup.Am I doing something not right?A bit help please...thanks

Hi to all.When trying to do the "XenForo 2.2.7 Patch 1 is now available" as the upgrader says,well hmmm...my forum crashes.I have version 2.2.4 now and 2 times I've tried to upgrade bang!crash only and I just restored my forum page from CP picking up earlier backup.Am I doing something not right?A bit help please...thanks
Do you receive any errors?

Crashed/dead in what way?

What errors are displayed?

More information is required in order to try and determine what the problem is.

Either sounds like annoying addons, change:
$config['enableListeners'] = true;

to:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

in your /src/config.php and perform the upgrade again.

Or heavily modified templates. In the case before installing the upgrade, reset all templates to their default values and perform the upgrade again.

Hth

Either sounds like annoying addons, change:
$config['enableListeners'] = true;

to:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

in your /src/config.php and perform the upgrade again.
Can't find that...I'm going public_html--> forum--> src/config.php (right or no that path?) and see nothing of your quote...

It's probably easier if you submit a ticket with ACP and cPanel/FTP access.

The site will need to have had the upgrade applied, or a recent backup taken so we can perform the upgrade and then investigate the issue.

Top Bottom