Fixed 2.1 Import Errors on Rebuild

Movie Prop Sites

Affected version
I am closing down one of my 2.1 sites and importing the gallery into another of my 2.1 sites.

The import ran fine, but at the end, during the automatic rebuild, I got the error below. Sure enough, that file does not exist on the old site or the new. I am not sure what to do as I can't complete the rebuild.

Code:
League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException: File not found at path: xfmg/thumbnail/57/57556-3974c5b5962cf6c7d1ccb188fd8a7969.jpg in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 389
[LIST=1]
[*]League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertPresent() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 194
[*]League\Flysystem\Filesystem->readStream()
[*]call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
[*]League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
[*]League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 154
[*]League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->readStream() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 343
[*]League\Flysystem\MountManager->readStream() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 175
[*]XF\Util\File::copyAbstractedPathToTempFile() in src/addons/XFMG/Service/Album/ThumbnailGenerator.php at line 148
[*]XFMG\Service\Album\ThumbnailGenerator->createAlbumThumbnail() in src/addons/XFMG/Job/AlbumThumb.php at line 55
[*]XFMG\Job\AlbumThumb->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
[*]XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111
[*]XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

It looks like a thumbnail image is missing from the server.

You can try rebuilding thumbnails via the tools menu in the ACP on the site you are importing from.

That should generate a new thumbnail and then you can try importing again.

It looks like a thumbnail image is missing from the server.

You can try rebuilding thumbnails via the tools menu in the ACP on the site you are importing from.

That should generate a new thumbnail and then you can try importing again.

Thanks, Brogan. I will give that a try.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XFMG release (2.1.6).

Change log:
Prevent an error arising from missing attachment data when generating album thumbnails.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom