1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[100 USD] Subscribe forums with a single click

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by Marcus, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

This should be very easy to do. List above template hook forum_list_nodes all subscribed forums with the official xenforo routine. Create database table xf_forum_subscription (user_id, forum_id, notification_type). notification_type is "1" for alert notifications, "2" for alert including mail notifications. Create a notification template: "user_a created a new thread thread_title in your subscribed forum forum_title" Also create a plain and html email template for forum_subscription_new_thead (please name it better) with the thread title, autor and subscribed forum. Display the links as in these screenshots above template hook forum_view_threads_before .

s5.PNG s1.PNG s3.PNG s2.PNG s6.PNG

100 USD. Payment by Paypal or bank wire transfer. All rights to this mod go to me. I have successfully paid developer Robbo for another task, please ask him for recommendation.

Fuhrmann likes this.
  2. Fuhrmann

Fuhrmann Well-Known Member

What is the propose of the field actual_time?

3. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

Just the time stamp. (edit: I have removed this requirement)

4. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

I have massively reduced the requirements for this request :)

5. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

I'd do it for $50 and all rights to me. And have it as "Watch Forum" instead. Basically the same as watching a thread but having their own category at the top of the forum.

6. James

James Well-Known Member

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-forum-watch.10679/

Why would he pay $50 for that when it's effectively there ;)

M@rc and Fuhrmann like this.