1 Year Later with Xenforo + list of resources I use

surfsup

So last year I decided to make the switch and I am glad I did. I was very hesitant especially during the winter months of weather Xenforo will still be around or not, drove me crazy cause I didnt feel like having to switch to another software! Anyways below are some features I use to help other members out with their site but also other features im in dying need of.

My site: www.truckmountforums.com

Apps: We also released our iPhone app here & Android App here that works flawless with the forum here.

Digital Magazine: http://read.uberflip.com/t/38187

Resources:
  • Do-Follow links ability
  • Xenmedio
  • Resource Manager (which I just opened last night and people have already started uploading files!)
  • Directory plugin
  • Classifieds is from Photopost
  • Showcase
  • Blogs (i might switch over to better blogs, havnt decided yet)
Resources I need:
  • A better way to handle the Navigation Menu (navbar)
  • Classified system that works more with xenforo
  • Storefront
  • Point system
  • Auctions plugin like vbulletins

• Point system
There are a few of these add-ons floating around. One is points, bank, credits, ect....

Search the resource manager. You'll find a mix of free and paid alternatives :)

Forsaken designed it, I still have a few more things I'd like to add to it. As for your navigation menu, what about drop down menus? Like Tab1, can I have it drop down and show more links?

No, there is no option to add drop down menus with the custom tabs.

So last year I decided to make the switch and I am glad I did. I was very hesitant especially during the winter months of weather Xenforo will still be around or not, drove me crazy cause I didnt feel like having to switch to another software! Anyways below are some features I use to help other members out with their site but also other features im in dying need of.

My site: www.truckmountforums.com

Apps: We also released our iPhone app here & Android App here that works flawless with the forum here.

Digital Magazine: http://read.uberflip.com/t/38187

Resources:
  • Do-Follow links ability
  • Xenmedio
  • Resource Manager (which I just opened last night and people have already started uploading files!)
  • Directory plugin
  • Classifieds is from Photopost
  • Showcase
  • Blogs (i might switch over to better blogs, havnt decided yet)
Resources I need:

• A better way to handle the Navigation Menu (navbar)
  • Classified system that works more with xenforo
  • Storefront
  • Point system
  • Auctions plugin like vbulletins

;) Might want to wait till Beta 3 or Beta 4 for a decision to switch.

Top Bottom