+1: Now making Display ads more relevant

Brett Peters

Just got an email from google and it appears that google is introducing +1 on ads so users can share ads with friends which will somehow make ads more relevant, Really does not make any sense to me whatsoever.

I personally will be using the Opt out but am interested what others will be doing

More info AdSence Blog

It seems interested in Google+ has really died as of late. Taking it out of beta was probably supposed to make it a subject of discussion again, but I really haven't seen that happening. At this point, Facebook is just too big to fail.

google is introducing +1 on ads so users can share ads with friends which will somehow make ads more relevant, Really does not make any sense to me whatsoever.
I think some people, like my mom, like to share deals with their friends.
If I saw an ad that said, Xenforo 50% *one day sale* I might +1 it.

It seems interested in Google+ has really died as of late. Taking it out of beta was probably supposed to make it a subject of discussion again, but I really haven't seen that happening. At this point, Facebook is just too big to fail.
Odd, I've noticed a lot mo people being active (Not myself so much as I'm not big on networking in the first place).

Top Bottom