$1,500 for a Storefront Resource like IP Nexus

surfsup

I am offering 1500 for a storefront just like ip nexus and hoping anyone else would like to pitch in.

All other storefronts at this moment is extremely buggy and I am in need of one that works.

Serious inquirers only please.

I hear there is one in development but other modifications are taking precedent for this coder. I've been needing a store since November. Depending on the feature set, I might be willing to pitch in.

I hear there is one in development but other modifications are taking precedent for this coder. I've been needing a store since November. Depending on the feature set, I might be willing to pitch in.
I was reading on other admin forums where you switched from IPB to Xenforo, looks like its working out pretty well along with wp as the homepage. I have been so tempted with going to IPB just because of the content & commerce is within the package as it is really what my community needs big time....but I just switched to xenforo back in May and all my members absolutely loves it, scared to switch over to anything else.

Really wish I can find some coders who are serious about making some of these big projects, I am willing to pitch in even more $$$ to get it done right and soon as possible.

I was reading on other admin forums where you switched from IPB to Xenforo, looks like its working out pretty well along with wp as the homepage. I have been so tempted with going to IPB just because of the content & commerce is within the package as it is really what my community needs big time....but I just switched to xenforo back in May and all my members absolutely loves it, scared to switch over to anything else.

Really wish I can find some coders who are serious about making some of these big projects, I am willing to pitch in even more $$$ to get it done right and soon as possible.

Contact these guys i know they are working on few different stuffs but they are good at what they do : http://xenfluence.com/

It's been good for our members as well. Just hoping that xf matures and more quality addons make their way to the RM.

To clarify ..... what about IP Nexus do you like ?
It's manageable within the backend of the forum software, you can sell physical/digital items, easy control panel for adding items/info/etc, it embeds within the template of your forum/website automatically, members dont have to re-sign up in order to purchase products - they can stay all within 1 network without having to leave the site.

All in all, just a working storefront! Doesnt have to be exactly like IP Nexus but rather just a working storefront period.

I've been told that there isn't much support with it and the coding behind it isn't the greatest...that's why I haven't used it.

Microcart looks very bad, I agree. But it works just fine. And the dev is a really nice guy willing to listen to you. If I was you, I would get Microcart and hire someone to change it's looks. With some CSS and template edits you can make it look like whatever you want.

Microcart looks very bad, I agree. But it works just fine. And the dev is a really nice guy willing to listen to you. If I was you, I would get Microcart and hire someone to change it's looks. With some CSS and template edits you can make it look like whatever you want.

I think he should add support for physical products & more UI customise features. Core's features are very promising but UI is so messy. Time for him to see some wordpress & magento themes.

Their storefront wont allow physical items for a good while...and no ETA.
A lot of cleanup needs to be done, and a lot of features need to be added for digital support before we can get to the physical.

We've already discussed and taken into account physical goods in the re-design (I think I showed you that a while back), it's just a matter of prioritizing at this point.

Top Bottom