[1.1.x] Recent Threads Forum Index [Paid] [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Recent Threads Forum Index (version 1.0) - Recent Threads Forum Index

This mod will add the most recent threads of your forum on the board index. Invisible threads and threads started by banned members will not show up. Also the group/groups that does/have not permissions to view a forum, will not be able to see the threads from the forum/forums that they are not allowed to view. It will also show the standard preview when hoovering over the thread titles.

If instead they are allowed to view a foum but not the threads inside that forum, the thread titles will...

Read more about this resource...

hello

it is also possible that the notifying of a wire
the color of the group get where he is

eg

admin is a message than with the user name in red

hello

it is also possiblethat thenotifyingof a wire
the colorof the groupgetwhere heis

eg

adminisa messagethan withtheusername in red

Hi,

Yes, if the group is styled then the usernames belonging to the styled group will show the styling as well. Please see the attached screenshot.

I updated the Original Post with a new screenshot as well. You can also view it at my forum live.

Attachments

• ForumServices_1330182649420.webp
    ForumServices_1330182649420.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 19
Let's try this again: I'd like to be able to increase the size of the labels/titles. Can I have step-by-step instructions on how oriented towards someone who isn't a developer?

So will there be a response, or do you feel you have no obligation to provide further assistance to those who pay you for your add-on?

You said to post this in the forum, which I did.

You did not point me in any direction that made sense. All I wanted to do was alter the size of the labels, which ought to be a fairly trivial editing step for someone who is an XF developer -- which I am not. The time you spent making excuses for not providing support could have been better spent simply presenting the code I needed to insert, and where it was to be inserted.

Since you have no interest in supporting your product, kindly refund my money. I have removed it from my forum, and shall not consider any of your other plugins.

I do not need to discuss this any further with you then. Saying someone who needs support on an issue doesn't need support is obviously not paying attention to reality. Have a nice day.

Let's have a little truth here. I made at most a very few requests for a simple change of point size in the labels. The time you spent making excuses for not giving that information could have been spent giving it to me ten times over. Sorry requests for basic support put you in such a snippy mood. It makes more all the more convinced I made the right decision not to do business with you anymore.

Running a business also means being honest with customers and properly represent what they ask you and what you promise to deliver.

Your statement is at variance with what happened. Goodbye.

First that request was made after a few other requests which I helped you with. And at that time I was very very busy and I told you that when I pointed you in the right direction. Then when you pmed me back again that you wanted me to do it I told you to wait a little until I found some time to get to it. But you pmed me again that very same day and the next one as well. And with an attitude too, irritated that you were not helped pronto. What is up with that? Someone tells you that they are busy and yet you keep asking them to drop everything and cater to your issues right away. You should show a little more patience and less atittutde pal.

I don''t want or need your business.

And I am done talking to you again. You may have the last word.

This interaction doesn't surprise me after reading the dustup Gene had with someone else over on this other thread hurling insults and rebukes, always needing to get the last word, etc.: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/vbseo-vs-xenforo.20564/ I believe Gene is probably a good person at heart and trying to do the best for his board, but just not delicate in how he responds to things. Please don't give up on developing future mods because of an unhappy customer, Xenforo needs good developers.

As usual, you have it all wrong. I did not hurl and insult or rebuke anyone; whereas your manner is, itself, just that. I asked for support for a simple change, and did not get that support. Just lengthy excuses. Talk about insulting!

If someone pays for an add-on, they deserve at least minimal support.

You, however, need to stop causing trouble by telling falsehoods.

Take it elsewhere please.

This is not the thread for that argument.

Further posts will be removed.

I bought the Recent Threads extension, but it doesn't solves my issue.

I want to list the Threads in the order of the latest Reply happened ?

For Example:

Lets say there are 20 Threads, The Thread on Which the latest Reply happened shows on top.
Right now, this extension shows the threads in the order of when it was started, it doesn't count the latest replied threads.
PankajA : ask borbole in this thread. Might be an easy tweak.

HI Borbole! I want to buy your addon , if there is any way to show only recent threads and forum name ,without author name and date columns? Or to show only 1 column - recent threads ?

HI Borbole! I want to buy your addon , if there is any way to show only recent threads and forum name ,without author name and date columns? Or to show only 1 column - recent threads ?

Yes, it can be easily modified to show only the content/column that you want.

Top Bottom