[1.1.x] Enhanced Recent Threads [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi CritiKiL

How did you get it to work with a responsive design? I guess that you somehow have to make the two columns into one

Oh I misunderstod then :). I use Artys responsive addon it works with all themes. Its just this addon thst gives me trouble, becaurse its two columns.

If a guest (unregistered member) creates a thread this mood crashes with the following error:

Server Error

Undefined index:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Borbole/EnhancedRecentThreads/Controller/Index.php at line 95
Borbole_EnhancedRecentThreads_Controller_Index::recentthreadsShow() in Borbole/EnhancedRecentThreads/Controller/Index.php at line 16
Borbole_EnhancedRecentThreads_Controller_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

If a guest (unregistered member) creates a thread this mood crashes with the following error:

Server Error

Undefined index:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Borbole/EnhancedRecentThreads/Controller/Index.php at line 95
Borbole_EnhancedRecentThreads_Controller_Index::recentthreadsShow() in Borbole/EnhancedRecentThreads/Controller/Index.php at line 16
Borbole_EnhancedRecentThreads_Controller_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

I will check this out and get back at you.

Top Bottom