Invalid model 'XenForo_Model_BbCodeMediaSites' specified
- XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Model.php at line 113
- XenForo_Model->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 443
- XenForo_Model_AddOn->deleteAddOnMasterData() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 197
- XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1716
- XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/orangepo/public_html/admin.php at line 13
This would also end up breaking the forum, as it deleted some database tables, but didn't fix the templates... resulting in server (500) errors...
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'myswo.xfr_infraction_record' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: MSteph57, 7 minutes ago
Re-installing the add-on solved the server errors... but can't remove it.