Not a bug [1.1 B2] Alert and Inbox notifications always appear

Trekkan

Maybe this is a new option and I can't find it. but the little red baloons that popup when you have a new alert/PC with the number in them.. they always appear on my forum with zero in each of them. I've tried clicking into each area to see if that resets it so they don't display, etc. They appear no matter what I do.

Keep in mind, this is a test board and I have no PCs or alerts otherwise as I'm the only one accessing it. So maybe that's the issue, when they are at zero. No idea.

Sorry if this is a dupe, looked and couldn't find anything else on it though.

Maybe this is a new option and I can't find it. but the little red baloons that popup when you have a new alert/PC with the number in them.. they always appear on my forum with zero in each of them. I've tried clicking into each area to see if that resets it so they don't display, etc. They appear no matter what I do.

Keep in mind, this is a test board and I have no PCs or alerts otherwise as I'm the only one accessing it. So maybe that's the issue, when they are at zero. No idea.

Sorry if this is a dupe, looked and couldn't find anything else on it though.

It was brought up else where, I'll try to find it, but it's an outdated template causing it

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/constant-alerts.20801/

His problem was navigation.css

Top Bottom