[021] ChatGPT Title Corrector [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[021] ChatGPT Title Corrector - Helps to make the better title for a thread based on a first post.

Improve thread titles with ChatGPT ✏️

Finally! FINALLY! You will be able to get thread titles from users that reflect the essence of the thread.
And you can do it thanks to ChatGPT and this add-on.
This will help improve the SEO of your forum and make it more friendly.

User view 👀

When publishing a thread, next to the "Post thread" button, there will be a "Title suggestions" button.
Clicking this button will open a form with suggested titles based on...

Read more about this resource...

Can I force users to select better titles? I hate changing titles have threads are created and worry that forum users won't opt for better titles when creating threads.

Can I force users to select better titles? I hate changing titles have threads are created and worry that forum users won't opt for better titles when creating threads.
Hello. Unfortunately, this option is not available in the add-on at the moment

Excellent addon. I left a 5 star review for this addon for it, but for some reason it's not showing up. Moderated maybe.

• Love
Reactions: 021
Excellent addon. I left a 5 star review for this addon for it, but for some reason it's not showing up. Moderated maybe.
I think it was removed by a moderator after posting. I feel like he treats me badly and lets those feelings affect his work, because this is not the first time he has deleted a review of my products without explanation and refuses to return them. It's disgusting

I think it was removed by a moderator after posting. I feel like he treats me badly and lets those feelings affect his work, because this is not the first time he has deleted a review of my products without explanation and refuses to return them. It's disgusting

Just to put the record straight.

1689003516108.png

I re-did the review ensuring I reached the 100 character limit.

An excellent addition to my forum. Works really well. Great for admins too.

"I recently had the opportunity to integrate this new addon into my forum and I must say, it's been an absolutely excellent addition. It has not just brought a fresh wave of thread title efficiency, but also added a level of sophistication to our platform that is truly commendable.

From an administrative perspective, this add-on has been nothing short of a game-changer. It offers a host of thread renaming features that significantly streamline this arduous task. The convenience it brings to managing the forum is unparalleled, making it a fantastic tool for those in admin roles.

What stands out about this addon is its seamless integration with our existing system. There was no disruption or complicated setup process, it simply fit right into our operations, enhancing them immediately.

Furthermore, the user-friendly interface deserves special mention. Its intuitive design ensures that even those who aren't particularly tech-savvy can navigate it with ease. This has made the entire experience more enjoyable for both users and admins alike.

In conclusion, I couldn't be more satisfied with this addon. It's a great tool that has considerably improved our forum, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their online platform. A truly worthwhile investment that yields impressive results."

• Love
Reactions: 021
Top Bottom