[021] AI Bots – ChatGPT, DALL-E 2 [Deleted]

HI

:) Is it possible to enable the bot to reply only to new messages or messages by a certain date?

:) Is it possible to enable the bot only to reply to messages written by a certain group of users? " Ex: Premium users"?

I am very curious what @Brogan has to say about this situation, and why he or whoever of the XF staff, deleted the content that 021 is talking about.

I think (but I might be wrong) that when you released your ChatGPT add-on, most of the community was against it, and I only saw @Brogan shielding you and being quite determined. If you withdrew because of the deleted messages, in my opinion, you made a hasty decision. Otherwise, you must have other reasons. However, I confess that I'm sorry to see you stepping away from XF. I wish you all the best.

I am very curious what @Brogan has to say about this situation, and why he or whoever of the XF staff, deleted the content that 021 is talking about.
Given his tendency to get combative when he gets push back, he probably was stepping over the boundaries that XF allows for posts.

They do not just remove posts because you criticize them or question their decisions as I called Chris out (semi-politely) in the same thread regarding the character limit.

Looking at his thread, there should have been clearer feedback on his post, but once it was deleted, he shouldn't have tried to re-post it as that does go against the rules.

I also do wonder if the issue with how he has handled licensing to people came into play as well, but 🤷‍♂️ that is purely speculation.

This feature was growing in popularity in my community after initial resistance. Came here looking to see if there were any recent upgrades, really a letdown to see it gone.

Things like this make me more and more hesitant to try anything 3rd party with Xenforo. I hate removing features from members.

Top Bottom